- 10+ years of experience with Salesforce.com development
- 15+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience as Salesforce Technical Architect
- 2+ years of experience on the Lightning Platform with at least one of those in a lead architect role, implementing Salesforce applications and technologies
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect – required
- Experience with developing Products on Force.com platform and getting Salesforce security clearance
- Experience writing Apex – including apex triggers, apex classes,
- Experience in managing Apex Transactions, Governor Limits, and Exception Management
- Experience in using Salesforce standard features with Apex to deliver optimal solution
- Experience with developing visualforce pages, visualforce controllers/components
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems like SAP and other Web Applications with Salesforce.com
- Experience in configuring and implementing Salesforce Communities
The Salesforce Technical Architect will perform complex software design tasks and work independently on the design, installation and maintenance of complex Salesforce systems/projects. Design and develop highly scalable application with intuitive user interface to publish and market on AppExchange – a complete marketplace offering cloud-computing applications.
Salesforce Technical Architect possess broad knowledge across multiple development platforms and draw on their skills and experience to assess customer requirements and architecture to design secure, high-performance technical solutions.
- Performs product design and development tasks of a moderate to high complexity which require research and analysis
- Perform system design and specification development leveraging best practices of Salesforce
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions. Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test case documents.
- Design application for real time, high volume transaction systems
- Developing business logic in Apex code, with utmost importance for scalability, maintenance — addressing governor limits
- Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems
- Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software
Primary Work Location:
11658 Liberty Lane,
Plainfield, IL 60585