- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com development
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I – required
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II – required
- Experience with developing Products on Force.com platform and getting Salesforce security clearance
- Experience writing Apex – including apex triggers, apex classes,
- Experience in managing Apex Transactions, Governor Limits, and Exception Management
- Experience in using Salesforce standard features with Apex to deliver optimal solution
- Experience with developing visualforce pages, visualforce controllers/components
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems like SAP and other Web Applications with Salesforce.com
- Experience in configuring and implementing Salesforce Communities
- Expousre to Salesforce Lightning frame work, and developing UI using Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS)
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will perform complex software design tasks and work independently on the design, installation and maintenance of complex Salesforce systems/projects. Design and develop highly scalable application with intuitive user interface to publish and market on AppExchange – a complete marketplace offering cloud-computing applications
- Performs product design and development tasks of a moderate to high complexity which require research and analysis.
- Perform system design and specification development leveraging best practices of Salesforce.
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions. Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test case documents.
- Design application for real time, high volume transaction systems.
- Developing business logic in Apex code, with utmost importance for scalability, maintenance — addressing governor limits.
- Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
- Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
Primary Work Location:
11658 Liberty Lane,
Plainfield, IL 60585